Tea - Quart
Tea - Quart
- This is the High Brix version of a "Tea" used by most organic gardeners.
- This product is mostly inert matter derived from naturally occurring deposits of humates that are rich in rock digesting microbes. We make no claims regarding the presence or performance of these microbes.
- In addition to the 98% inert matter, the product also contains a small amount of potassium, nitrate and ammoniacal nitrogen, and phosphate.
- Application: DocBud's High Brix Tea! is "served" with each feeding at the rate of 2.5 miligrams per 30 square feet of garden, or about 1 tsp for every 5 gallons of water.
- A little goes a long way!
- Doc Bud's Products are Proudly Made in the USA with elite, high quality ingredients for high-brix growing.
***Pro Tip: If the plants seem weak and need a boost---almost never happens unless you made a mistake or there has been some environmental issue or circumstances beyond your control---try this: (Do not do this if you aren't having any problems!)
1 oz. Transplant per gallon of water with 6 mils of Tea. Feed a solution with this composition to all the plants. It will get the roots and things back on track.
1 cup (yes 8 oz.) of Transplant plus 10 mils Tea per 5 gallons of water. Give each plant 1 gallon of this.